Monday, March 2, 2009

Soren's crazy picture from that weird guy


This is my painting at art class. This picture was made from Vincent Van Gogh. I go everyday except Sunday and Saturday. This picture took three days. I did it all by myself and the teacher didn't help me. They showed the picture so I copied it. A lot of other kids copied it too. I almost found all the colors and they were all correct. But sometimes I got tired. I don't know what the brown thing is. The hardest part was the brown thing because we didn't draw it in pencil. We drew it with crayon and then we painted it.

I learned a new color. I mixed up a dark brown and a light blue and it makes kind of like a shadow color. I drew a new picture and painted it. It looks like a real clock and desk. When I finish my 3rd sketchbook, I will show you the clock and desk picture. I have three more pages to go until I finish my 3rd sketch book.