Monday, March 30, 2009

Soren's Song



This song is from Jonathan. I first saw him on my dad's website. He is a songwriter. He writes a song EVERY day and he puts it on his website. This is Jonathan's website http://www.rockcookiebottom.com/.

I look at his website every day to learn songs. And we asked him to make a song for me. And that's why there's a song called Soren's Song.

I am VERY happy!!!! When I heard the song I thought it was great. So does my dad and my mom. My little brother shook his head up and down. That means he likes it. And he danced a little.

My three favorite songs of Jonathan's are Soren's Song, and then Paul Krugman, and then Kikkoman. Kikkoman song was pretty funny. My dad laughed a lot when he saw the kikkoman video.

I'm playing the guitar and I'm learning a lot from a really good teacher. And I'm writing lots of songs. And I know tons of songs too. I will put my song video on my website. It might take a couple days to finish. Today I am going to write another song. And that's why I'm skipping my art class.