Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy Train Evil Guy

I practice guitar everyday at my guitar class. I used to play the acoustic but now I'm practicing electric guitar. My teacher asked me if I wanted to try the electric guitar and I liked it more. To me it is funner than acoustic guitar.

My dad and mom bought me an electric guitar and I think it's going to come today. My teacher helped me buy my guitar. He showed me each guitar I could buy on the computer. I picked the guitar I wanted, because it wasn't pink. I'm going to take a picture of my guitar and show you what it looks like.

I talked to my dad's mom (Nana) and I told her I was getting a new guitar and I am learning how to play Crazy Train by Ozzy. She didn't know the song so she wanted me to put the song on my website. Here it is. Ozzy is a very scary guy. He looks scary and evil.



After I learn it really well I will play Crazy Train and my dad will take a video and put it on my website.