Thursday, May 7, 2009

Queen Rock Ballet

On Tuesday it was Children's Day in Korea, so me, dad and mom went to the Queen Rock Ballet.

I had lots of fun at the Queen Rock Ballet. My favorite song was We Are The Champions. It was so fun I just loved it. I wish I could see the real Queen bad, but that's OK I still loved it. It was more fun than I thought it would be. The ballet dancers were so good and awesome. I wish I could go again and again.

I wish I knew all the dancers at the Queen Rock Ballet. It was so fun, it almost blew up my head to little pieces. I love Queen a lot. So does my dad, mom, and baby brother Sage Lee Johnathan Eckel. I wish Queen still made more songs, but they don't make any more songs because the singer died.



These are the Queen videos. I chose these because one was funny and the other one was live in concert. These are my favorite songs.