Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm in the Newspaper

One day my dad got an email from his mom about me. The email said that there was a newspaper that wrote about me. The newspaper was from Portland, Oregon. They put me on the newspaper because they checked my website and thought it was cool. They had a picture of me on the website. This is what they said about me on the newspaper website:

Today's Morning Magic comes to us from a precious, precocious, and yes, curious 8-year-old named Soren, who hails from Michigan but currently resides with his family in Ulsan, South Korea. On his blog, curious soren, Soren has many wonderful observations of and questions about the world that are snark-free and almost magical in their genuine purity. Examples: "How come when you spin around you get dizzy, but when the earth moves around, you don't get dizzy?" "Why don't South Korea and North Korea like each other?" "Today I am going to write another song. And that's why I'm skipping my art class."

Check out the blog, be inspired, give an answer to one of Soren's questions, and revel in the magic of childhood curiosity untainted by a jaded world.

This is the link. You can click on this to go and see what it looks like. http://portlandsentinel.com/?q=node/4356